Monday, June 29, 2015

family of 3 aquarium trip

Well, we are really down to the last few weeks as a family of 3!
Crazy! 
So, since the next few weekends are busy prepping for life and
with family and holidays, we decided to do something a bit extra
special this past weekend and headed to the aquarium.
Piper LOVES the ocean and fish and always asks to go to the aquarium with Trevor.

We had a blast! It wasn't too crowded for a Saturday and I found every bench in the place 
to sit on. 







It sure was fun! 
I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive :) 

Now we are looking forward to a fun Fourth of July weekend! 
And hopefully a new baby soon!
(possibly sooner than we think... with all the contractions and cramps I've had today. haha)

Trevor's new job is really working out! 
Piper and I sure do love having him home more and he likes the shorter commute. 
This is my last official week of teaching until the fall! Hooray! 
Thankfully the last few weeks have gone by pretty quickly.
This pregnancy will be over before I know it! 
And thank goodness for that :) 

No comments :