Tuesday, July 21, 2015

july 2015... my nightmare.

After a few really really crazy weeks, 
we are gearing up to have our baby girl on Thursday!
We are still waiting to hear about our induction time and things, but 
that's the plan. 

Wish us luck and any extra prayers would be great! 

Here's the story... basically since July 1st, I've been in the hospital 
4 times. 
Twice for false labor. 
Once for observation after a VERY minor car accident. 
And the fourth time, for a nasty rib injury.
Since I'm pregnant, I didn't get an x-ray, so we aren't 100% sure if there's a break 
or not, but its awful. 
For a week, I could barely even move, but I'm doing better now.
Ice and some good pain killers are helping lots. 
We are a bit worried that I'm going to re-injure it during labor and delivery, 
but I'm hoping spending more than a week on ice and barely moving 
will give me the upper hand and that things won't be too bad. 

It has been a rough last few weeks on me, 
but I'm surviving! 
I just can't wait to see this baby girl in just 2 days!!!! 

Piper has been so awesome!
I've had lots of help from family and friends, but even when its just the two 
of us hanging out, 
she's been such a good listener and cool with just chillin on the couch with me. 
And, her birthday is SUNDAY! 
I can't believe she's 3! 
We are going to party in a few weeks once things settle a little, 
and we can't wait!


And that's basically all that's going on around here!
Just one more day to pack my hospital bag and get a couple things done!

XOXO

No comments :