Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July


Our 4th of July weekend was super fun!
Except for all the false/early labor stuff I went through. 







We got Piper a scooter (an early present from her baby sister!) 
And she loves it! 
She isn't a pro yet, but she's getting better every time! 
I"m excited to have her scoot along with me and the baby in the stroller 
when she finally shows her little face!

We woke up super early (5:30) to take Piper to see the hot air balloons on Saturday 
morning! 
Sadly, they didn't launch because of the wind, but they still blew up a bunch!
She LOVED it! 
It was really cool! 
Trevor and I hadn't ever been, and I think it might be a fun family tradition. 

We came home and all enjoyed some nice, long naps!
And some yummy patriotic waffles for dinner!

Then around 9:30, we woke up Piper again to go watch the fireworks!
We walked down the hill just below the temple and had a great view of the 
Stadium of Fire fireworks show! 
Piper kept telling us they looked "So beautiful!" and that they sounded 
"Like popcorn and thunder!" 

It was a great weekend!! 
I love summer! 
The warm nights and tons of family time!
Hooray!!

No comments :