Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Sunday


Sundays aren't my most favorite days. 
Church with a 1 year old is really tough sometimes
and then trying to entertain my kids the rest of the day really wears me out.
I try to keep things Christ centered, but sometimes I can barely get through the day.
I'm not exactly sure why. 
Maybe I'm extra tired, but I'm such a grump on Sundays. 


And this week was no different. 
I was just a bit grouchy most of the day.
Until we got outside on a walk. 
It was such a gorgeous day! 
Chilly in the morning and nice and warm later. 
Piper loves to be out on her bike and is so fun to be around!
Hayley enjoys being outside, especially with the chance of seeing puppies!



They are fun little buddies sometimes. 
Usually Piper is doing something that upsets Hayley, 
but every once and a while they get along and its magical! 

I'm going to keep working hard on being a happy mom on Sunday!
Maybe I just need to go to bed earlier :) 
haha

And, in case you missed this on my instagram,
@brebeccalewis
here's a video of my silly Hayley. 



Hayley is a riot. 
She has such a goofy personality! 
She loves making people laugh!

Its been a fun few days! 
And we are just looking forward to more!

No comments :