Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016


We had the most wonderful Thanksgiving!
I always love this time of year. 
Honestly, I was a bit worried about how things would be this year.
Hayley has been throwing some crazy tantrums 
and has been extra grouchy lately, 
so I was nervous about how she would handle all of the people.
And the two days of celebrations 
(Trevor's family does dinner on Wednesday) 
But she did GREAT!
We had a really wonderful time together with all of our family! 

I love these 3 SO much! 
I'm so lucky to be part of this family!


Piper has been looking so grown up to me lately.
I feel like her face has really changed over the last few months 
and she's looking so old.
I still can't believe she's 4! 
She's a big person and I kinda can't stand it. haha

That's pretty much it from us. 
We really enjoyed a few days off of preschool, and I took the week off teaching 
which was really nice!
I love teaching, but it was nice to have a break for a few days. 

We hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving too! 

No comments :