Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017


We had such a great Easter with our family.
Piper is still recovering from her adventure 
(read more here.)
So we kept it pretty simple. 
And I wasn't feeling so great myself, so it was extra simple. 
But perfect.








We went to our neighborhood egg hunt on Saturday morning. 
Hayley wasn't too thrilled, but she warmed up to it!

On Sunday we went to Trevor's parent's house and enjoyed a nice dinner.
They hid some eggs for the girls and they enjoyed another little hunt. 



And see that cute little guy up there!
I got to hang out with him for a while on Friday! 
He's soooo cute and cuddly! 
I totally want a bunny now!
But, that's beside the point. 
This little guy was a model for me while I was learning some new 
things in a photo studio. 
More on that later! 

And everyone wish Trevor luck!
He starts his new job this week!


No comments :