Saturday, June 24, 2017

little swimmers


The girls and I were SO ready for an outing after a week adjusting 
to Trevor's new job. 
So we headed up to Grandma Bonne's for a little swim. 
It was fun to play and get out of the house for a little bit. 
Hayley really loves the water, and Piper is getting a little more confident.





We really wore her out! 



Piper has been helping Trevor make some flower boxes for me. 
I'm really excited to see them all finished, but 
I really love this face in those cute goggles!

And while we have been adjusting to our days being just the 3 of us, 
we've had some craft times, and a few trips to the park. 






We are having a fun summer!
But I am starting to feel like I'm losing my mind a little. 
I don't like being the constant source of entertainment. 
So, what do you other parents do with your kids in the summer? 
Especially on the "down days" at home? 
I am trying to find some other things for them to do on 
their own so I can get a little down time. 

And lessons... ugh violin lessons. 
I REALLY love teaching SO much, 
but it is tricky with Trevor gone now, 
so I'm trying to find something or someone to help for a 
few hours a week. 
If you or someone you know might be interested in 
an easy summer job, let me know!
I'd love to have some help! 

That's about all from us this week!

No comments :