Saturday, June 24, 2017

little swimmers


The girls and I were SO ready for an outing after a week adjusting 
to Trevor's new job. 
So we headed up to Grandma Bonne's for a little swim. 
It was fun to play and get out of the house for a little bit. 
Hayley really loves the water, and Piper is getting a little more confident.





We really wore her out! 



Piper has been helping Trevor make some flower boxes for me. 
I'm really excited to see them all finished, but 
I really love this face in those cute goggles!

And while we have been adjusting to our days being just the 3 of us, 
we've had some craft times, and a few trips to the park. 






We are having a fun summer!
But I am starting to feel like I'm losing my mind a little. 
I don't like being the constant source of entertainment. 
So, what do you other parents do with your kids in the summer? 
Especially on the "down days" at home? 
I am trying to find some other things for them to do on 
their own so I can get a little down time. 

And lessons... ugh violin lessons. 
I REALLY love teaching SO much, 
but it is tricky with Trevor gone now, 
so I'm trying to find something or someone to help for a 
few hours a week. 
If you or someone you know might be interested in 
an easy summer job, let me know!
I'd love to have some help! 

That's about all from us this week!

Post a Comment