Monday, February 2, 2015

Piper: 2 1/2

Our little Piper is 2 1/2. 
Not a huge milestone or anything, but it sure feels huge to me.
She will be 3 before we know it and it breaks my heart a little.

She says the funniest things all the time.
I'm trying to be better at writing them all down, 
but sometimes I forget because I'm laughing too hard. haha

A few nights ago, we were walking downstairs to get ready for bed.
It was dark as usual. 
Piper said, "Oh no mom its dark. I can't see my eyebrows."
I died! So funny! 

She ends most things she says with the phrase "last week."
Like this morning, she was talking about the superbowl party we went to last night 
(Thanks Tori!) 
and she said, 
"I had so much fun at the football party last night last week." 
Silly!

Piper has a lot of things that she is picky about.
She has to have her cup and plate/bowl match. 
Usually she won't touch any food unless its on the green plate.
Green is her favorite color!

Speaking of green, I got my hair colored last week
and Piper was SO disappointed that I didn't come home with green hair. 
She keeps talking about it too. 
She REALLY wanted me to have green hair. 




Piper is so excited to be a big sister! 
She is convinced that we are having a girl, but we will see :)
She is so good around little babies and we are so thrilled to be able to 
have another one! 

I'm one lucky momma! 

And Happy Monday and February to all of you!

No comments :